Sunday, September 29, 2013

Now taking offers on the CM Appy ISH!

This is the Stone Ideal Stock Horse customized by me with a swishy tail and new windblown mane.  He has been painted to a black leopard appaloosa using a combination of airbrushed acrylics and and hand-applied pastels. He is has all the bells and whistles---striped hooves, a multi-toned mane and tail, chestnuts, detailed eyes, glossed hooves, eyes, and nostrils, etc. He is brand new and ready to hit the showring! I'm starting offers at $250 with no reserve, so he is guaranteed to sell. (Shipping is postage paid in the USA; overseas will be an additional $45.) I will consider time payments, but please let me know your terms up front. Sorry, no trades. I'm accepting offers until Wed, Oct 2nd, 10pm CST. Thanks for looking!

http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/view_details.asp?id=1030902 






 

No comments: